- Adjectives Ordering
- Order of Adjectives
- Picture Prompt Writing
- Phonics Word Families ain, ale, ake
- Write the correct Idioms for the Figurative meaning
- Matching the correct contraction
- Complete the word with a Prefix
- Rewrite the word adding Suffix ing
- Write the Rhyming words for the words given
- Use an alternate word (Synonym)
- Write the silent letter in the word given
- Match the Homophones with the words
- Plural nouns using s, es and ies
- Writing Plural nouns
- Adjectives Usage
- Sentence or a Fragment
- Reading Comprehension / Unseen Passage
- Linking Words
- Paragraph writing in 3 steps
- Rearrange jumbled words in a sentence
- Making predictions: What will happen next?
- Unseen Passage: Friendly Neighbours
- Words & their meanings Worksheet for Class 3
- English Worksheets of Preposition for Class 3
- Question Words for Class 3
- Articles: a, an, the
- Possessive Noun
- Conditionals Jumble
- Rearrange sentences
- Comprehension Passage: First day at New school
- Comprehension: Piper the Panda
- Comprehension: Journey of the River
- Unseen Passage: Flight Experience
- Unseen Passage: Butterfly on a Petal
- Unseen Passage: Basketball
- Unseen Passage: Parrots, Parrots
Grade 3 English Worksheets, Free download, Used by 5000 plus schools, Subscribe for full access
Curriculum: The Worksheets here are generally suitable for students studying in CBSE/ NCERT/SCERT, ICSE, IB (PYP), Singapore Math, Cambridge Primary, UK National, K12 Common core standards, Australian, New Zealand & all International Curriculum
In this Grade 3 Free English Worksheet section, you will find useful worksheets of Handwriting Skills, Idioms, Phonics, Word Families, Sentence Work, Contraction Words, Sentence Work, Fact or Opinion, Ordering Sentences, Question and Answers, Suffix, Spelling List, Text Work, Comprehension Passage, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Rhyming Words, Compound Words, Syllables, Reading, Writing and more.
The worksheets in www.grade1to6.com are designed to encourage students to be Thinkers, yes, we also have some drills worksheet for better number sense. Education, especially Math is about both Understanding & Practicing, so try to solve as many as possible.
Please note that very consciously there are No Answer Sheets for our worksheets, we would like the student to first understand, attempt and if they still find it difficult to solve ask the help of parents or teachers, understand the problems given and then solve it.
With the aim of spreading education in a fun manner, our company provides and encourages printable worksheets which can be printed and then used. The writing develops the motor skills of the students and encourages them to be independent in their thinking and working.
Worksheets created by Math & English teachers of international repute.
Become a member for 2000 (Indian) or $ 25 (International) a year today to access over 6,000 worksheets. On becoming a member, you can access the worksheets of Math & English for Grade 1 to Grade 6 for a full year. You can download & print as many worksheets you wish to.
You can also buy our E-workbooks by grade and subject.