Ms Lakshmi Annapurna Chintaluri
Lakshmi Annapurna Chintaluri has completed her Masters in Sociology from Madurai Kamaraj University, Honours in Systems Management from NIIT Ltd., and acquired the Certificate in Advanced Educational Leadership from Harvard University, USA. She is also a certified Internal Auditor and a Lead Auditor for the ISO 9001 – 2015 standards for quality.
Her experience spans 25 years in a leadership position, as a franchisee owner of NIIT LEDA and NIIT@School concepts of NIIT Ltd., and as a Vice Principal and Principal in various schools in Al Khobar, Dammam at Saudi Arabia and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Presently as an Educational Consultant, she lends her experience as
- Member - Advisory Council – www.grade1to6.com
- Panel Member – Allen Institute of Training and Research, Kanpur
- Member – Advisory Committee – Global Citizenship Education Foundation, India
- Member [Teacher Development] – National Working Group – Indian Principals Network
- Member – iEARN - International Education and Resource Network, USA
- Academic Director – Sanro Educare Pvt Ltd., - for the pre-school concept – “Curious Kids Playducation Center”
- Project Facilitator - Centre for Global Education, Edmonton, Canada, where her students have represented India at the UN Climate Change Conference at Bonn, Germany and Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change at Edmonton, Canada.
She has been awarded the “International Education Award 2018” conferred by Inkedumedia in the month of May 2018.
She has presented papers
- “Special Educational Needs students – Partners in Change” at the International Conference conducted by British council,
- “Children as global citizens of tomorrow – Educators – Changemakers” at the International Education and Resources Network [iEARN]– USA Chapter’s conference at Morocco apart from successfully conducting Conferences and participating in national and international conferences and events.