- Write a story seeing the picture
- See the picture & answer the questions
- Spell the word & Write a Sentence
- Spell & Write the word in a colour pencil
- Spell the word, Write in Capitals
- Spell, Write, Capitalize & Write a Sentence
- Add letters befor"ak" to make a word
- Circle the word which Rhymes with the words
- Underline the words with "sw" in sentences
- Choose a word & complete the sentence
- Character & Setting in a Story
- Write the correct Vowel in the blank space
- Find the compound Words in the Sentence
- Use Capital letters in correct places & rewrite
- Write the words in Alphabetical order
- Complete the word using "ing"
- Join the 2 words to make 1 word, Suffix
- What is the person doing in the picture?
- A silent letter is written but not pronounced
- Opinion Writing
- Narrative Writing
- Informative Writing
- Identify the Nouns in the Sentences
- Choose the correct Plural form of the words
- Identify the adjectives in the sentences
- Match the collective nouns of animals
- Puctuation: Commas
- Homophones: Fill in the blanks
- Circle the Preposition in the sentences
- Articles: "a, an or the"
- Read the short passage & answer the questions
- Read the passage & fill in the blanks
- A comma is used to separate 3 or more adjectives
- English Worksheet for Class 2: Proper Nouns
- Unseen Passage / Reading Comprehension Passage for Class 2 / Grade 2
- Unscramble the Jumbled Words: Class 2 Work
- Unseen Passage for Class 2
- Using Comma
- Place Value Worksheets
- Articles: "Using a, an, the"
- Picture Story Reading
- Making Words
- Compound Words
- Reading Comprehension
- Preposition Exercies
- Preposition Identification
Grade 2 English Worksheets
Curriculum: The Worksheets here are generally suitable for students studying in CBSE/ NCERT/SCERT, ICSE, IB (PYP), Singapore Math, Cambridge Primary, UK National, K12 Common core standards, Australian, New Zealand & all International Curriculum
In this Grade 2 Free English Worksheet section, you will find useful worksheets of Handwriting Skills, Phonics, Sentence Work, Punctuation, Capitalization, Question Mark or Full Stop, Literacy, Picture Prompt, Punctuation Marks, Spelling List, Reading, Writing, Comprehension Passage, Word Families, Vowel Digraphs, Word Work, Nouns, Adjectives and more.
The worksheets in www.grade1to6.com are designed to encourage students to be Thinkers, yes, we also have some drills worksheet for better number sense. Education, especially Math is about both Understanding & Practicing, so try to solve as many as possible.
Please note that very consciously there are No Answer Sheets for our worksheets, we would like the student to first understand, attempt and if they still find it difficult to solve ask the help of parents or teachers, understand the problems given and then solve it.
With the aim of spreading education in a fun manner, our company provides and encourages printable worksheets which can be printed and then used. The writing develops the motor skills of the students and encourages them to be independent in their thinking and working.
Worksheets created by Math & English teachers of international repute.
Become a member for 2000 (Indian) or $ 25 (International) a year today to access over 6,000 worksheets. On becoming a member, you can access the worksheets of Math & English for Grade 1 to Grade 6 for a full year. You can download & print as many worksheets you wish to.
You can also buy our E-workbooks by grade and subject.