- Alphabet A Worksheet for Grade 1
- Alphabet B Worksheet for Grade 1
- Write a Short Story seeing the picture
- See the picture and answer the questions below
- Look at the picture and tick the correct sentence
- Circle the correct answer that matches with picture
- Spell the word Cat & Mat Worksheet
- Spell the word Nap & Tap Worksheet
- Spell the word But & Not Worksheet
- Unscrable each word to spell a word from the letter box
- Phonics & Sounds, Words with "at"
- Grade 1 English Literacy Worksheets
- Choose the most suitable answer & write.
- Choose the most suitable answer
- Grade 1 English Literacy Worksheets, Who am I?
- Rhyming Words Worksheets for Grade 1|www.grade1to6.com
- Do you like Fruits or Chips? Opinion Writing
- Describe one or more events, give details in the end
- Informative writing: Write an apology letter to your friend
- Make an Inference from "What you know"
- Singular & Plural, Add "s" or "es"
- Write the plural form of the words given below
- Nouns are names of things around us
- Person, Place or Thing. Sort the nouns
- Proper nouns are names of specific people, places or things
- Verbs are Doing words or Action words
- Adding Verbs to Nouns activity
- Complete the setnece using the correct Adverb
- Comprehension Passagge: The Red Bed
- Comprehension Passagge: Jam in the Tea
- Reading Comprehension: Julie & her family
- Reading Comprehension: Daming & his Spiders
- Write a suitable question for the answers
- Can you guess the places from the clues given?
- Rearrange the words to make sense in this sentence
Grade 1 English Worksheets
Curriculum: The Worksheets here are generally suitable for students studying in IB (PYP), Singapore Math, Cambridge Primary, UK National, K12 Common core standards, Australian, New Zealand & all International Curriculum.
In this Grade 1 Free English Worksheet section, you will find useful worksheets of Handwriting Skills, Alphabet, Picture Prompt, Picture Problems, Picture Work, Spelling & Vocabulary, Phonics & Sounds, Literacy, Opinion Writing, Narrative Writing, Informative Writing, Making Inferences, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Reading Work, Writing Work and more.
The worksheets in www.grade1to6.com are designed to encourage students to be Thinkers
Please note that very consciously there are No Answer Sheets for our worksheets, we would like the student to first understand, attempt and if they still find it difficult to solve ask the help of parents or teachers, understand the questions given and then answer them.
With the aim of spreading education in a fun manner, our company provides and encourages printable worksheets which can be printed and then used. The writing develops the motor skills of the students and encourages them to be independent in their thinking and working.
Worksheets created by Math & English teachers of international repute.
Become a member for $ 25 / Rs 1800 a year today to access over 6,000 worksheets. On becoming a member, you can access the worksheets of Math & English for Grade 1 to Grade 6 for a full year. You can download & print as many worksheets you wish to.
You can also buy our E-workbooks by grade and subject.